- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
A highly reputable Pharmaceutical organisation is requiring a ASP.NET and C# Software Developer.
A highly reputable Pharmaceutical organisation is requiring a ASP.NET and C# Software Developer to work on an exciting new web application project.
- ASP.NET and C# developer with minimum 6 years of experience.
- Understanding of MVC 5 and EF6/7. Knowledge of earlier frameworks would be beneficial
- Is comfortable in using third part components and integrate them using industry best practices.
- Experience of working on a green field application
- Excellent communication skills, skills to explain complex technical topics to team and product owner.
- Good writing skills and experience in writing design and functional specifications.
- Experience in AGILE (SCRUM)
- Experience in SQL Server (Stored procedures, views, SSIS will be additional)
- Good understanding of design patterns (Knowledge of CQRS pattern is preferred)
- Knowledge of REST API
- Experience of GxP applications, Validation & compliance is beneficial but not mandatory.
Contract until September 2019 initially, paying up to £345 per day LTD/Umbrella.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.