- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Head of Testing & QA
Based in the South of Hampshire, our client is going through a massive business transformation are are searching for a Head of Testing & QA.
We are currently searching for a Head of Testing & QA for an organisation that is starting their digital journey. They are going through a large amount of transformation within the business and are on the hunt for a Head of Testing & QA.
We are looking for someone with hands on experience within the testing and QA environment, with extensive experience in agile environments.
Within their transformation, they are also creating a Centre of Excellence and are looking for someone to assist with building a central hub for all testing and quality assurance.
They are looking for someone who is willing to come in and lift the team up within the business as they move towards their full digital transformation and their adaptation of an agile workplace, replacing their existing waterfall structure.
- 5+ years of experience in Test Engineering Management with at least 2 years of experience in a Senior Manager capacity.
- Proven leadership in people management, mentoring and helping career growth, creating structure across teams and empowering teams with constantly raising the bar.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of software quality assurance, modern testing processes and methodologies.
- Extensive experience in delivery management using traditional methodologies (waterfall) and agile frameworks.
- Technical proficiency with automating (API, backend systems, web application development).
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery Pipelines.
- Experience with delivering within a DevOps environment.
- Proven track record of engineering excellence and improving organization efficiency.
- Experience with static analysis and code coverage tools.
- Good understanding of security test approaches and tools.
- Experience working with large contract outsourcing supplier partners.
- Experience in developing vision and informing strategic direction on large initiatives.
If this looks like this could be the role for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch as I'd love to hear from you!
For more information, please contact James Irvine: James.Irvine@Networkerstechnology.com | 01489 898117
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...