- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Data Analyst Trainer - London
Do you have experience working as a BI or Data Analyst? Do you have Teaching or Training experience? Would you like to Train the next generation of Data Analyst's coming through?
Alderwood are currently recruiting on behalf of a one of the UK's Leading IT Apprenticeship Providers who are looking to appoint a Data Analyst Trainer in London. Full details below:
- We are looking for someone who has experience both as a Data Analyst, and as a Teacher, Trainer or Lecturer, to train our client's Level 4 Data Analyst apprentices. - All learners will be on the 'BCS L4 BCS Data Analyst' apprenticeship programme
- Nearly all Training will be carried out from their site in central London, although you may be required to train on-site for some of their clients (across London) - this will be rare though.
- You will be teaching to a Class sizes of 6 - 15 max (predominantly 16 - 19 year olds, but ages could differ upwards)
- Our client also delivers Business Analyst apprenticeships & are looking to move into Machine Learning training too (R, R Studio, Python) - any crossover experience into this would be desirable, as you will have the option to train on these courses. (Our client can train you up in these areas if not).
The company you'll be working for:
One of the most successful & commercial thinking IT Training companies in the UK. Probably the fastest growing IT apprenticeship provider within the UK market over the last year or so, and now a genuine market leader. A company that will offer you autonomy when working and will not micro-manage you. They will also support & encourage you to be part of designing new materials/courses - allowing you more academic freedom.
Their London team is new and is growing quickly - meaning accelerated progression through the company if you come in and do well.
We have placed well over 20+ people with this company in the last year or so - a number of these have become managers already. They are a company that reward people for their hard work.
What you need to apply:
- Training/Teaching/Lecturing experience - (Apprenticeship experience is NOT essential)
- 2+ Years (minimum) experience within Data/Information/Business/BI Analytics
- Experience working with R, R Studio, SQL, Python or Power BI (no need to be an expert in all)
- People who understand or have experience within Machine Learning is also desirable
Salary & Benefits:
- Starting salary of £40,000 (negotiable)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- All travel/expenses paid for
To apply or find out more, please get in touch: email@example.com // 01489 873484
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Big Data
- How AI specialists help lead the education revolution
Growing demand to introduce AI-focused technologies into classrooms is providing more opportunities for Data Scientists, Big...
- 5 high paying AI jobs and the skills you need to get them
Expert in AI? Chris Rosebert details five of the highest paying jobs in the AI field and how you can earn yourself these imp...