- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Integration Specialist required for a 5 month contract (likely to extend long term) based in Farnborough.
Working for a leading automotive organisation, as integration specialist you will work as part of a 5 year Programme which will be responsible for the integration between legacy mainframe applications and modern developments (IBM MQ to Java based applications)
For this role you need to have the following experience:
* Experience of working with IBM Integration Bus and IBM MQ.
* Ability to undertake analysis, development and testing with these tools.
* Work with internal and external teams providing consultancy on integration between products.
* Work with suppliers to ensure integration specified and provided meets required standards and will perform as expected.
* Provide support assistance on a L3/maintenance basis for integrations in place, and future product releases.
* Must be prepared to get hands on with our application landscape.
* Technically savvy, clearly understand the technologies in use today, and also acceptance to work with older technologies.
* Additional development application exposure, especially around mainframe technologies will be an advantage.
* Understanding of both waterfall and agile methodologies
Any experience within the automotive sector, with exposure to multiple functions (Sales, Aftersales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Customer Contact) would be an advantage but not essential for this role.
This position is to start ASAP and will pay between £400 - £500 ltd/umbrella per day depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.