- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Do you want to work for an established company with over 20 years' experience in their field, who drive a disruptive, start-up mentality, within an agile working environment?
This global brand are looking to grow their UK team with talented individuals who are as passionate about delivering world class software services and data solutions as they are. The perfect candidate will thrive off keeping up with the latest technologies and industry trends within spatial data infrastructure, data science, GIS and Web Services, and will be motivated to drive their own success.
You'll be working with a wide variety of clients, both private and public sector (including government and defence), helping them to make the best use of their data and adding exceptional value to their business.
- 2+ years' experience in Software / Systems Engineering
- Client relationship building
- Experience in data analysis and transformation
- Big Data technologies - Nifi, Kafka, Hadoop, HBase
- Geospatial techniques & architecture
- Systems design & development
If you genuinely enjoy solving complex data problems and would love the opportunity to work on cutting edge R&D projects, this is the role for you.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary up to £55k, company bonus scheme
- A great benefits package including medical & life insurance, attractive company pension & subsidised gym membership
- 25 days holiday
- Casual work environment - flexible hours that are actually flexible and the ability to work from home
- Training & development to support your career
- Employee recognition awards
- Regular social events including "first of the month" drinks
- A day off on your birthday!
Due to the nature of work involved with this company, applicants must have lived in the UK for a minimum of 5 years to be eligible for security clearance.
If you like the sound of this role and think you have what it takes, please apply through the vacancy or contact me on Millie.Dorrington@networkerstechnology.com for more information. If you don't hear back from me within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Big Data
- How AI specialists help lead the education revolution
Growing demand to introduce AI-focused technologies into classrooms is providing more opportunities for Data Scientists, Big...
- 5 high paying AI jobs and the skills you need to get them
Expert in AI? Chris Rosebert details five of the highest paying jobs in the AI field and how you can earn yourself these imp...