- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
IAM governance specialist
Are you analytical? Can you manage a lot of data? Are you looking for a new challenge?
I am looking for an IAM Governance Analyst in Bromley (only 15 mins from Victoria)
Some key focuses will be;
1. Oversee IAM Provisioning and Technical Change teams to ensure ongoing compliance with processes and policies.
2. Implement Governance processes to ensure compliance by 3rd parties and internal staff to system access management audit regulations and policies and be a point of contact for internal and external Auditors.
3. Contribute to the development of IAM processes\ tools to ensure continued improvement and service of the function.
4. Develop and maintain system templates and ensure authority levels within those systems are correct and appropriate against pre-defined RBAC and UAC templates.
5. Find opportunities to improve service and maintain hosted applications within the IAM tool sets and framework, supporting the other teams and the business need to change and decommission as and when required and support operational process.
Required Skills / Essential Skills
Identity and Access Management
Intermediate level in Microsoft Excel
Good communication and analytical skills
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.