- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
IAM governance specialist
Are you analytical? Can you manage a lot of data? Are you looking for a new challenge?
I am looking for an IAM Governance Analyst in Bromley (only 15 mins from Victoria)
Some key focuses will be;
1. Oversee IAM Provisioning and Technical Change teams to ensure ongoing compliance with processes and policies.
2. Implement Governance processes to ensure compliance by 3rd parties and internal staff to system access management audit regulations and policies and be a point of contact for internal and external Auditors.
3. Contribute to the development of IAM processes\ tools to ensure continued improvement and service of the function.
4. Develop and maintain system templates and ensure authority levels within those systems are correct and appropriate against pre-defined RBAC and UAC templates.
5. Find opportunities to improve service and maintain hosted applications within the IAM tool sets and framework, supporting the other teams and the business need to change and decommission as and when required and support operational process.
Required Skills / Essential Skills
Identity and Access Management
Intermediate level in Microsoft Excel
Good communication and analytical skills
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Top 5 highest paying jobs in Cyber Security
What are the top paying jobs in the cyber security profession? Shaun Turner, Senior Cyber and Infosec Recruitment Consultant...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Cyber Security
- How hackers can avoid a life of cybercrime
For young, talented hackers it can be easy to fall into a life of cybercrime. We explore how they can avoid this and what ex...
- Why the NHS needs to invest in cyber security skills one year on from WannaCry
As the NHS looks to invest in cyber security one year on from the WannaCry ransomware, Ryan Baker looks at the skills it nee...