- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Head of Data Visualisation & Analytics
Required: Head of Data Visualisation & Analytics, up to £800 per day, 6 months, Hampshire. Key skills: Data Visualisation, Tableau, Predictive Analytics, Data Insights, Advanced Analytics, Data Science, Data Transformation.
Head of Data Visualisation & Analytics
Rate: up to £800 per day
Duration: 6 months (likely to be extended)
Contact: Sab Choudhury, 01489 882 516
You are a proven Head of Data specialising in Data Visualisation and Data Analytics. You have a passion for data and understand the value that data can bring from simple solutions. You can articulate data insights to non technical audience and have a proven ability dealing with board level stakeholders. You have a strong appreciation for predictive analytics and where you can utilise it to add significant value. You are looking to work in what is predominantly a greenfield site developing the first capabilities and global usage of data visualisation and predictive analytics.
The Head of Data Visualisation & Analytics will work as part of the Global Data team to design and develop interactive analytics dashboards in Tableau across business functions in order to facilitate decision making. You will be accountable for liberating data across the organisation and developing actionable high impact automated analytical solutions to help solve the biggest business questions.
You will be a strategic partner throughout the business users' insight process, working with stakeholders to identify the most appropriate analytical solutions to answer their questions and translating them into end-to-end user experience designs to deliver actionable insight.
- Develop and maintain understanding of the type of analytical solutions, insights and visualisations different business functions benefit from
- Translate business questions in to analytics solutions and articulate the benefit the analysis could provide to feed into prioritisation
- Ensure Tableau is operating at optimal performance for all business users
- Embed working processes to ensure accurate, slick delivery of analytics and reporting solutions throughout the team
- Collaborate with Technology teams who will be producing the production ready data models
- Deliver predictive analytics, visual charts, dashboards and support the Visualisation and analytics teams with development as and when required
- Collaborate within the Data Team and Technology where required for the successful end-to-end delivery of the analytics solution
- Manage stakeholder expectations by providing regular written and verbal communications with the business end-users who requested the analytics & visualisation
- Lead and manage the visualisation and analytics team
- Work closely with business end-users to ensure all analytics solutions drive their anticipated returns and actions are fully embedded
- Create & deliver training for end-users and resolve issues to enable the effective use of data visualisations across the organisation
- Create and deliver documentation, including Business Requirements, Tableau design documents, etc.
- Provide technology support and advice to business and Technology colleagues regarding analytics & Tableau
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Big Data
- How AI specialists help lead the education revolution
Growing demand to introduce AI-focused technologies into classrooms is providing more opportunities for Data Scientists, Big...
- 5 high paying AI jobs and the skills you need to get them
Expert in AI? Chris Rosebert details five of the highest paying jobs in the AI field and how you can earn yourself these imp...