- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Data Visualisation & Analytics Consultant
A Data Visualisation & Analytics Consultant is required to work as part of a Global Data team to design and develop interactive analytics dashboards in Tableau for business functions in order to facilitate decision making.
You will be a strategic partner throughout the business users' insight process, working with stakeholders to identify the best analytical solution to answer their questions and translating them into end-to-end user experience designs to deliver actionable insight.
- Work with the business to understand the data and insights needed to address their business questions
- Lead the design and implementation of analytics reporting/ dashboards using Tableau
- To design and develop analytics solutions
- Be the key data visualisation, analytics and Tableau expert for business and Technology users
- Identify and communicate opportunities for analysis/visualisations that would address business functions' known challenges
- Develop and maintain understanding of the type of analytical solutions, insights and visualisations different business functions benefit from
- Translate business concepts into well-articulated requirements, personas, user stories and wireframes that enable the dashboard design creation
- Communicate and demonstrate the business value of using analytics and data visualisations, certain chart types and success metrics
- Model data required for Tableau performance, reshape and prepare data using Tableau Prep/ MapR to enable calculations within Tableau & maintain one version of the truth
- Support, guide and collaborate with the Technology and Data teams
- Create predictive analytics, visual charts, dashboards and navigation within Tableau
- Define and communicate project milestones, service level agreements and resource requirements to the Data Team, Data Leadership, business function leads and end-users
- Create and deliver documentation, including Business Requirements, Tableau design documents, etc.
- Strong experience in Tableau for data modelling, designing visualisations and developing dashboards or an equivalent reporting tool.
- Experience of building and delivering visualisation projects, creating actionable insight using Tableau
- Experience delivering predictive analytics solutions to create business benefit and actionable insight
- Expert in data analytics and visualisation techniques, tools and platforms (e.g. SQL, R, MapR, Python, dimensional modelling techniques)
- Predictive Analytics, Data Mining and experience in building Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning models to aid the forecasting of desirable results.
- Experience of engaging with end-users for gathering requirements
- Proven business partnering/ relationship management capability focused on delivering business outcomes
- Excellent communication skills, passionate and motivated
- Able to ask challenging questions to understand the business requirements and drive actionable insight
- The ability to understand key business requirements and spot opportunities where appropriate, a proven record of business analysis
- Knowledge and experience of utilising 3rd party data sources and open data.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Big Data
- How AI specialists help lead the education revolution
Growing demand to introduce AI-focused technologies into classrooms is providing more opportunities for Data Scientists, Big...
- 5 high paying AI jobs and the skills you need to get them
Expert in AI? Chris Rosebert details five of the highest paying jobs in the AI field and how you can earn yourself these imp...