- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
An exiciting oppurtunity to work with one of the largest electronics companies in the world are looking for an RPA consultant to work at their site in Weybridge, Surrey.
The role is a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Implementing/designing/operating automated processes with RPA tools.
- Offer consulting services for customer requests.
- Preferably, Understand "Automation Anywhere", "Win Automation".
- Understand company's business process and map system to RPA tool.
- Identify and implement improvements to systems and its applications to meet forecast business requirements
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams on major projects, contributing expertise and advise to ensure successful project completion.
- Good customer facing skills with experience of all levels of people in the user community up to and including senior board members.
- Able to take responsibility, work under pressure, show initiative and have good problem solving and communication skills.
- Relevant work experience, including software development and/or test automation.
- RPA solution experience such as "Automation Anywhere" or "Win Automation".
- Experience in SAP.
- Experience of the business process improvement tasks.
- Good business process knowledge in retail industry(or Hi-Tech product sales).
- Experience of working in a large multi-national company in a support and development role.
What they offer in return:
- Basic annual salary depending upon experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Up to 15% discretionary performance based bonus per annum (following successful completion of probation period)
- Defined Contribution Pension (up to 4% employee, up to 8.5% employer)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance (starting from grade GL4)
- 4x Life Assurance
- £35 per month Flexible Benefits allowance (following successful completion of probation period), e.g. gym, travel insurance, life assurance, health assessment, dental insurance, etc.
If this looks like this could be the role for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch as I'd love to hear from you.
For more information, please contact James Irvine: James.Irvine@Networkerstechnology.com | 01489 898117
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- R&D investment creating 5G job opportunities
As the race to 5G heats up, telecoms giants are investing huge money in creating a 5G-enabled network. With huge investment,...
- Why demand is growing for 5G-ready telecoms engineers
New research predicts there’ll be 22 million new 5G-related jobs by the year 2035. Find out what particular skills are in hi...