- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
A highly reputable Pharmaceutical organisation is requiring a UX/UI Designer to help support UX creation and UI design asset delivery across initiatives in the digital products portfolio.
A highly reputable Pharmaceutical organisation is requiring a UX/UI Designer to help support UX creation and UI design asset delivery across initiatives in the digital products portfolio. The role will initially help steer the iteration and design of a mobile portal for certain divisions of the organisation across multiple countries.
The UX/UI designer will help to map out user journeys across that product stream, highlighting valuable touchpoints and subsequently design better experiences for the user base. The aim will be to understand the customer, and their journeys online, help validate hypothesis for new feature release, review current design asset, and create better UX design, and language, including design patterns, and design systems leading to a digital pattern library/knowledge hub for wider use.
- At least 5 years of experience working in UX/UI design teams working on digital experiences, experience design for mobile and web experiences and a fantastic portfolio featuring examples of your/your previous teams' design work. Including the thought process, not just design delivery
- Experience in Sketch, InVision, Axure RP or other design & wireframing tools.
- Experience in testing and analysis tools, usertesting.com. Hotjar, Qualtrics, or working with teams that do.
- Experience of creating design systems, design patterns and ability to help steer and distribute design language to wider teams.
- Experience working with Product Management to prototype ideas, test quickly and cheaply and release regularly.
- A great design eye, and skill in design tools for mobile/desktop. A large part of this contract will be to create better design delivery and help set up that process.
- A strong communicator and good listener, able to present ideas coherently leading to achieving a consensus with stakeholders, even where stakeholders are from a diverse range of business areas.
- Know what good looks like when it comes to design delivery.
- A global mindset is essential to work within this organisation and knowledge/experience with how digital products need to vary across markets while supporting the need for us to remain a scalable business.
- Experience in working closely with delivery teams, and helping initially build a cross-functional team.
- Knowledge of working with other teams to understand the business and help encourage discovery (research) to design to delivery process and then help advocate testing the best possible solutions to the challenges.
Contract for an initial 3 months with extensions highly likely, paying up to £410 per day LTD/Umbrella. Candidates must be available to interview on the afternoon of Thursday 31st January.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Cloud Applications
- The 10 most in demand IT jobs and what you can get paid for doing them
Do you work in IT or considering a career within it? Here are 10 of the most in demand IT jobs right now.
- 7 qualities exceptional developers possess
Liam Grady reveals seven qualities that all employers would love their developers to have in this article. How many of these...