- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
IT Risk Manager
The Risk Manager will come into a green feild risk environment and we be responcible for the analysis, creation and implementation of risk and compliance solutions across the UK.
The successful Risk Manager with get to join one of the global leaders in defence and aerospace and be a part of a transnational team of 20.
This client is one of the leaders in technology and are dominate in regards to new technology and innovation.
The Risk Manager will be given considerable autonomy and responsibility for the risk management solution across all UK sights and collaboration with international colleagues where there is shared data and systems.
The Tasks that the Risk Manager will be required to complete are as follows.
- Risk Assessment and Compliance
- Coordinating, UK wide, the execution of Risk Analyses and Regulation Compliance
- Planning / execution of risk analyses
- Link with local / national digital risk suppliers
- Local training
- Risk Management
- Ensure the follow-up of the Remediation plans, as an output of the performed Risk Analyses
- Audit topics
- Oversee the Security Audit requirements and planning at the Country level
Link with counterparts in other countries to ensure consistency and global reporting will be required for all activities described above.
The successful Risk Manager with have a combination of the following skills:
- In-depth, commercial, experience in IT / IM Risk Mitigation
- Experience of Information Management (IM) / Information Systems (IS)
- Understanding of cyber threats, single points of failure and the sensitive nature of interface connections
- An interest in learning about UK regulations (Export control, National sensitive, personal data, GDPR)
- Interpersonal and leadership skills - multi functional, collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
- Expert understanding of technical aspects of information systems security
- Expert knowledge of Industry standards addressing Information system Risk analysis
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate in a team setting, as well as work independently
This role will require regular UK and European travel on a monthly / bi-monthly basis.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a leading risk professional to catapult their career and while gaining some unparalleled experience that will allow you to develop and progress through the organisation and you're on personal ambitions.
The successful Risk Manager must have to ability to become SC cleared as a minimum.
If you are interested in joining this global force and being a part of the forefront or innovation and technology, then I look forward to receiving your application and discussing your suitability for this Risk Manager Role.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Top 5 highest paying jobs in Cyber Security
What are the top paying jobs in the cyber security profession? Shaun Turner, Senior Cyber and Infosec Recruitment Consultant...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Cyber Security
- How hackers can avoid a life of cybercrime
For young, talented hackers it can be easy to fall into a life of cybercrime. We explore how they can avoid this and what ex...
- Why the NHS needs to invest in cyber security skills one year on from WannaCry
As the NHS looks to invest in cyber security one year on from the WannaCry ransomware, Ryan Baker looks at the skills it nee...