- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
PM - Technical Cloud Applications Deployment - Project Online
My client is implementing Microsoft Project Online and is looking for someone experienced in successfully managing the delivery of Azure cloud based systems and O365. Preferably in a complex organisation and with knowledge of Project Online
Previous recent O365 deployment within an Azure cloud environment is essential and Project Online knowledge is highly desirable
Candidates experience to include:
- Having recently planned and deployed Azure cloud based applications and O365
- End to end solution delivery from feasibility to operational deployment
- 3rd party management skills in the support of an implementation
- Experience of the Office Online product
- The ability to co-ordinate training and testing as part of this implementation
- Project planning, tracking and proactive management of Work Packages
If you have previously implemented Project Online, understand the product and how it interfaces with finance systems to enhance real-time budget tracking and resource scheduling then this would be a very highly desirable skills set.
My client is looking for a quick turnaround here so the more ready your availability the better.
If this is you and you can easily reach Fareham in Hampshire on a daily basis then please apply!
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.