- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Software Engineer - Machine Learning/AI
Software Engineer - ML & AI Tools for real-time anomaly detection in Scientific and Engineering Datasets. You will need strong experience in C++, Python or C#, Proven ML & AI expertise and ideally a background in Science/Engineering.
Working in a skilled team you will be developing ML and AI tools & developing algorithms for real-time anomaly detection in Scientific and Engineering Datasets. Your work will have real world implications, measurable results and exciting prospects for future projects.
It is likely that you will come from a scientific or engineering discipline, with proven experience in using machine learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools & Techniques combined with strong foundations in Software Development using languages such as C++, Python and C#.
An appreciation of Physics, Signal processing, interfacing with sensors or data visualisation alongside skills in programming and ML/AI would be advantageous.
Key Skills/ Experience
- Higher education in a relevant, numerate subject such as Physics, Computer Science or Engineering.
- Proven Experience working with & developing Machine Learning and AI tools.
- Programming Experience in C++, Python or C#.
- An interest in taking a scientific approach, using technology to solve complex and engineering driven problems.
- Experience of Signal Processing, Embedded interfaces, Working with sensor or engineering data.
- Experience with relevant Python toolsets such as NumPy, SciPy, Scikit-learn etc.
- Strong academic career such as a PHD in a relevant subject.
- Experience with F#
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Big Data
- How AI specialists help lead the education revolution
Growing demand to introduce AI-focused technologies into classrooms is providing more opportunities for Data Scientists, Big...
- 5 high paying AI jobs and the skills you need to get them
Expert in AI? Chris Rosebert details five of the highest paying jobs in the AI field and how you can earn yourself these imp...