- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Interested in working with an energy powerhouse based in central London? Experienced in Developing, Designing and Deploying Maximo? This could be your new job!
Expert knowledge of configuration and use of Maximo. Help with leading the development and deployment of the latest business solutions within Maximo. The role will require you to design and configure solutions within Maximo to support new contract mobilisation and business improvement.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years' experience working with Maximo - Configuration and Deployment
- Maximo v7 experience would be ideal.
- Demonstrating competence with Maximo application design, auto-scripts, escalation administration.
- Knowledge of SQL, XML, XSLT and Jython would be a bonus.
If this looks like this could be the role for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch as I'd love to hear from you.
For more information, please contact James Irvine: James.Irvine@Networkerstechnology.com | 01489 898117
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...