- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
SAP Project Manager
A SAP Project manager is required on a permanent basis working in Worthing.
Working for a leading utilities company the Project Manager is responsible for the planning, management and delivery of project(s) within a programme. The project(s) will deliver on an agreed objective within an agreed timescale, budget and quality constraints.
There is a competitive Salary on offer of up to £60,000 per annum.
- Managing any assigned projects to provide the deliverables needed by the organisation
- Planning the project and monitoring any dependencies with other initiatives
- Managing risks and issues, ensuring each has an owner and that appropriate mitigation is in place
- Keeping the project within budget
- Mobilising temporary project teams, providing task management and motivating staff to deliver to challenging timescales
- Ensuring that the quality of the project's deliverables are acceptable, balancing this against time and quality
- Participate fully as a professional member of the Change Delivery team to ensure a high performing environment.
- Professional Project Management accreditation e.g. OGC's Prince2 or PMP
- Strong SAP remediation experience
- Hands in SAP experience with the SAP ISU or HR or finance
- Strong experience working on SAP continuous improvement within a business
- Knowledge of the SAP ECC6 version
- Solid and demonstrable experience of successful project delivery across a number of project domains and environments e.g. procurement, IT, organisational change
- An ability to remain positive, with a 'can do' attitude and ability to find pragmatic solutions to challenges
- An ability to influence decision makers and drive change in the behaviour of others
- Personally credible and able to gain respect and trust from stakeholders
- Articulate and able to communicate effectively
- Strong negotiation and contract management skills
- Resilient under pressure and able to work in a constantly changing environment.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.