- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
IT Project Manager
Are you looking for an IT Project Manager role that will offer both short term challenge and long-term career development? Are you capable delivering projects in a fast paced, changing environment? Apply now to explore this exciting opportunity.
IT Project Manager
Location: Worthing, West Sussex
Contact: Antony Whicher
If you are an IT Project Manager looking to join a well established business that is investing heavily within their IT arena then apply now.
As a result of significant investment this position joins an existing IT Project Management team at an exciting time for the business and will play a substantial role in delivering on the business' strategy. You are responsible for the planning, management and delivery of projects within a programme. The projects will deliver on an agreed objective within an agreed timescale, budget and quality constraints.
- Managing any assigned projects to provide the deliverables needed by the organisation
- Planning the project and monitoring any dependencies with other initiatives
- Managing risks and issues, ensuring each has an owner and that appropriate mitigation is in place
- Keeping the project within budget
- Mobilising temporary project teams, providing task management and motivating staff to deliver to challenging timescales
- Ensuring that the quality of the project's deliverables are acceptable, balancing this against time and quality
- Solid and demonstrable experience of successful project delivery across a number of project domains and environments e.g. IT, organisational change
- An ability to remain positive, with a 'can do' attitude and ability to find pragmatic solutions to challenges
- An ability to influence decision makers and drive change in the behaviour of others
- Personal, credible and able to gain respect and trust from stakeholders
- Articulate and able to communicate effectively
- Strong negotiation and contract management skills
- Resilient under pressure and able to work in a constantly changing environment.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.