- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
SPLUNK expereince? Want to help build a SOC from scratch? Want to be part of a huge transformation project?
Reporting directly to the Information Security Manager as part of the 24/7 SOC team, the role of the Security Config Specialist is to configure, deploy and maintain all network security aspects and provide support to the wider security team and IT Operations on security related matters.
Scope of role
* Documents and updates, as appropriate the information security policy, standards and processes ensuring these are up to date, communicated and actively considered during solution and service design.
* Responds to incidents and requests assigned to the SOC within SLAs
* Provide analysis and trending of log data
* Monitors, audits and reports on compliance to IT security standards highlighting compliance breaches or potential risks.
* Assists in planning, management and execution of vulnerability and risk assessment projects
* Provides advice and practical assistance on information security risk and control throughout the organisation. Promotes security awareness to all staff.
* Vulnerability management reporting ensuring patching policies and process in place and that these are applied in a regular and controlled manner.
* Researches and tracks information about current security threats and potential vulnerabilities.
* Participates in ongoing quality assurance activities during the development and implementation stages of the IT security initiatives.
* Experience of network security, IPS, DLP, Anti-bot and vulnerability management across complex business structures, including the deployment, administration and management of firewall security blades.
* Toolsets and skills - vulnerability and risk analysis, ability to use security tools.
* Maintenance and management of security systems/devices.
* Experience in some or all of the following functional areas - Device and Server Security, Network Security (IPS, DLP, Anti-bot), Hardening, Integration Security, AV, SIEM.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.