- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
A highly reputible Pharmaceutical Organisation is requiring a Product Owner with proven experience with strong Agile Product Ownership & Analysis experiece.
A highly reputible Pharmaceutical Organisation is requiring a Product Owner with strong Agile Product Ownership & Analysis experiece.
As the Product Owner for SAP Fiori P2P, you will create and prioritise user stories based on their business value, work with the development team to turn stories into playable, testable, estimate-able and deliverable products within the sprint.
As Product Owner, you will be responsible for:
* Own the product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities, providing direction to the development team and stakeholders
* Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new capabilities and functionalities
* Document process pain points, assess value, develop cases, and prioritise stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
* Develop options and work with the team to assess their viability, feasibility and desirability as they relate to the problems they are solving
* Complete value confirmation analysis once product is live
* Plan and prioritize and manage the product backlog and development for the product based on business value
* Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
* Set the sprint goal and monitor progress throughout the sprint
* Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
* Identify users and facilitate business workshops to garner fast user feedback through the process
* Create mock-ups of potential solutions and validate them with business users
* Document detailed acceptance criteria and test development at the end of each sprint
* Work with the Change and Comms lead to plan communications and shape content
* Drive membership and use of the Fiori group on Workplace
* Seek, review and respond to user feedback of products in the live environment
* Product Owner experience for at least 1 year
* In-depth knowledge of agile processes and principles
* Analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Business Case Development (including hard savings, efficiencies, risk avoidance)
* Outstanding communication and presentation skills at all organisational levels
* Experience of end to end procure to pay processes
* Customer-focused design thinking
* UI/UX design
* SAP experience
Contract until end of June 2019 initially, paying up to £500 per day LTD maximum.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- How to start a SAP career
SAP specialists come from a range of backgrounds including accountancy, HR and international trade. With so many routes into...
Top in ERP
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.
- Why SAP consultants should learn S/4 HANA
S/4 HANA is SAP’s next generation business suite, but why should SAP consultants learn more about it? Matt Zitouni, ERP spec...