- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Information Security and Data Privacy Manager
Stakeholder experience? Good technocal knowledge? Looking for a new opportunity?
This is a key business partnering role that will see you advise at a senior level on a range of information security and data privacy issues at round table discussions.
Being a technical expert, you'll combine this expertise with great communication skills, thriving on articulating the complex in simple terms. Someone who enjoys influencing senior stakeholders whilst explaining the whys and wherefores of information security, you'll understand the need for diplomacy and tact, as well as be confident standing your ground when needed.
This is a chance for someone to really demonstrate their information security knowledge, promoting and implementing Information Security and Data Privacy functions as part of wide-reaching strategy across business units of a truly global organisation. You'll have some operational experience, but be ready for working at a higher level, being a focal point for governance, risk and compliance.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
- Responsible for the implementation of the information security and data privacy strategy and risk management framework to ensure that information assets across the Press are used, managed and protected in accordance with applicable legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of the Divisional and Group Functions ISDP Roadmaps to address gaps resulting from all current state assessments to support improved security maturity.
- Collaborate with the Chief Information Security and Data Privacy Officer in the development and implementation of appropriate information security and privacy policies, processes and other resources, Ensure all resources meet applicable legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for raising awareness across OUP of the importance of information security and data privacy through the creation and delivery of appropriate training and other awareness initiatives, to ensure the proper implementation of and adherence to Press strategy and policies, both by staff and relevant third parties.
- As subject matter expert undertake due diligence and compliance monitoring of relevant third parties to ensure that the Press' information security and data privacy requirements are complied with.
- As subject matter expert provide relevant information to allow performance against identified objectives to be monitored, measured, and reported on to the Information Security and Data Privacy Steering Committee and other key stakeholders as needed.
- As subject matter expert lead the incident response mechanism to allow the Press to respond to information security incidents in a timely, proportionate and effective manner and to monitor and report on any such incidents
- Working closely with Divisions, Group Functions and Global Technology, responsible for ensuring that newly acquired or developed assets or technology undergo a business and privacy impact assessment to identify relevant risks to ensure that all relevant information security and data privacy considerations have been taken into account in accordance with Press policy.
- Remain informed on information security and privacy laws, trends and issues, including current and emerging technologies, legislation and best practices; advise and educate stakeholders on their relevance and impact, recommending and implementing changes to Press policy and/or practice where appropriate.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.