- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Workforce Product Manager
Required: Workforce Product Manager, up to £65k + excellent benefits & bonus, Birmingham. Key skills: Product Manager, Workforce, Agile, HR, IT, Product Delivery, Project Management, Vendor Management, Stakeholder Management, Insurance.
Workforce Product Manager
Salary: up to £65k + Benefits & Bonus
Contact: Sab Choudhury, 01489 882 516
You are a highly proven Product Manager delivering in Agile environments and specifically Workforce Projects. You have worked with 3rd party suppliers to deliver on projects and used to working on Product delivery in complex environments. You have a proven ability working closely with HR & IT providing technical delivery management.
- Working within the Global Workforce Platform, providing Technical & Delivery Management support across two pillars: Talent Management (HR) & IT Service you will:
- Partner with Talent Management (HR) and Service to understand their product suite and systems strategy, help translate that into a product road map
- Own relationships with the key vendors, to understand their product road maps and ensure products/services are successfully delivered & maintained.
- Work with Talent Management and Service to translate business outcomes into requirements and work packages
- Prioritise and Manage platform budget according to the agreed product strategy and road map.
- Establish and maintain regular stakeholder communications across Talent Management, Service and Technology to ensure prioritisation and scheduling
- Foster strong relationships within the broader Technology department, including the IT Security, Architecture and Infrastructure Team(s) as well as those teams/vendors that provide direct support for the products within the Platform.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 7 ways to progress your IT project management career
Looking to take the next step in your project management career? Project management recruitment specialist Sarah Flageole sh...
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.