- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Architecture Knowledgebase Manager
Do you want to be part of one of the largest transformations on the South Coast? Do you want to work for a collaborative, modern company with great staff retention? Have experience working with Architecture Tools? This is the job for you!
An Architecture Knowledgebase Manager is required for a large-scale Engineering and Technology client. Operating within the International Travel market, my client are a respected employer on the South Coast and are currently undergoing one of the largest transformation projects the area has seen.
The Architecture Knowledgebase Manager will responsible for maintaining and administrating the specialist engineering tools used to develop and manage my client's Enterprise Architecture, including the Target Operating Model (TOM, and for formal Requirements Management (RM) in order to enable users (primarily Business Analysts, Requirements Analysts and Architects) to perform their roles.
The Architecture Knowledgebase Manager will be required to co-ordinate and prioritise a number of activities, planning in advance to make sure that the relevant stakeholders are available to be consulted and provide support as applicable. Changes to licensing arrangements and software will require careful planning to minimise disruption to the tool user community. The role is not operational; changes and issues will need to be managed in line with the overall goals and guidance/direction provided by the Head of Enterprise Architecture and Requirements.
- Liaise with Information Solutions to plan and manage tool maintenance and agreed software upgrades, including monitoring of licensing arrangements and use to ensure availability and cost effectiveness
- Maintain a knowledge WIKI for both the administration and wider use of the tools
- Deliver tool training to new users, and refresher training to existing users where required
- Prepare reporting (including imports, exports and static web pages) from the tools in order to support the activities of the wider team - this should help provide assurance to the Head of Enterprise Architecture and Requirements that the content is credible and sustainable
- Provide support and guidance to programmes and projects in adoption and evolution of tool use, including architectural models, requirements and associated frameworks and standards
- Engage with the tool suppliers where necessary, supported by the wider team to manage identified and reported bugs and to drive desired future tool development
- A numerate background; preferably holding a Computer Sciences Degree or a relevant Engineering, Science or Mathematics Degree (or equivalent professional experience)
- Experience of system administration for Enterprise Architecture and/or Requirements Management engineering tools or similar, ideally MEGA and/or DOORS specifically although will consider individuals with SPARX, MOOD, TROUX or similar
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills in an Information System context
- Able to work across organisational teams to identify, define and implement solutions that solve problems for users
- Experience of working with EA methodologies and frameworks (such as TOGAD, MoDAF, or NAF) would be highly beneficial
- Familiarity and/or experience with service orientation and the ITIL service life cycle is desirable
- Experience of working in large and/or complex organisations with formalised hierarchies and processes
- Experience of one or more scripting languages
- Experience in developing and maintaining Enterprise Architectures for large organisations would be highly beneficial
- Self-motivated and able to work with autonomy, with a passion for high performance, continuous improvement and innovation
- Remain calm under pressure
If you are interested in the role please apply via this advert or alternatively get in touch with me directly. If you know someone who could have the necessary skillset to fit the role - please pass this advert to them!
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.