- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
IT Service Desk Analyst
4 x Service Desk Analysts required for 3 months (likely to be extended) based in Whitechapel, London
Working inside of IR35 for a well-established Public Sector organisation, the Service Desk Analyst will be accountable for providing effective technical support to end users (customers). This includes maintaining computers, printers and mobile devices including blackberry devices and telephones. The Service Desk Analyst will operate as the voice of ICT, provide support to all locations over the telephone using remote management tools.
Main duties and responsibilities -
* To log support incidents and provide diagnosis over the telephone, identification and resolution of faults relating to end user ICT equipment such as computers, printers, telephones and mobile devices.
* To reach or exceed the support targets for fault-call closure agreed with departmental management.
* Further support incidents by the close liaison with other ICT staff and third party contractors.
* Ensure that all support incidents are logged in the Service Desk call logging system and that support incidents and customers are updated daily until resolution/closure.
* To install and configure PCs, mobile devices, printers in accordance with the trusts policies and procedures.
* To perform software installation tasks such as reinstalling/imaging computers and upgrading applications, this includes liaison with third party support where it is necessary to complete the work successfully
Experience required -
Public Sector/NHS experience is desirable
* AD experience
* Printers (Networked & Follow me printing)
* Microsoft Office
* PC Imaging (SCCM)
* Call logging experience
* General troubleshooting skills
This role is to start asap and will pay £12.08 p/h (PAYE) or £14.81 p/h (Umbrella) inside the scope of IR35 - Shift work will be required
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- Experts needed to help organisations migrate IT services to the cloud
As businesses look to migrate their IT services to the cloud, Andy Slater comments on how skilled cloud professionals can he...