- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Database Administrator / Developer
Interested in working with an energy powerhouse based in Leeds? Experience with working with/and developering databases (Windows/Oracel)? This could be the role for you!
The main criteria of the role will be to support and maintain the companies database to ensure that all data is accessible, up to date and consistent. You will also help with the development and support of tools which help with analytics and adapt information management solutions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support for the organisation's Oracle and SQL Server database environments running on Windows, Solaris and Linux
- Provide support for all the Production and Pre-Production database environments
- Investigate and resolve database issues
- Optimise database performance and plans for forecast resource needs
- Apply data fixes to Pre-Production and Production database environments as required
Experience and Qualifications
- Expert knowledge of relational database technologies, e.g. SQL Server / Oracle
- Good knowledge of multi-environment systems, including Standby and DR
- Knowledge of Oracle RMAN, Data Pump and Import/Export utilities
- Knowledge of Microsoft SSRS and SSAS
- Microsoft SSIS package development and deployment
If this looks like this could be the role for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch as I'd love to hear from you.
For more information, please contact James Irvine: James.Irvine@Networkerstechnology.com | 01489 898117
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.