- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Programme Director - Digital Transformation
Do you have a Management Consulting background with proven client side delivery experience of complex Digital Transformation programmes ? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
My client is a highly regarded Management Consulting firm that concentrates on delivering exceptional quality business critical Digital change and transformation to an array of high profile blue chip organisations.
I am currently looking for proven Programme Director level management consultants with client side Digital Transformation (AI, RPA, Blockchain, Machine Learning, Digital enablement) delivery experience to join a highly motivated, quality driven team.
Experience required includes:
- Previous Management Consulting background
- Proven experience of leading and delivering digital transformation programmes
- Automation programme leadership of particular interest
- Extensive agile delivery understanding as well as DevOps and what good looks like
- The scaling of complex agile delivery environments - SAFe
- Skills in coaching leadership teams in how to maximise value from digital change and agile delivery
- Working with cloud based platforms and the challenges companies face in adopting these
- An agile practitioner with experience in transforming ways of working - ideally with scrum master or SAFe practitioner certification
- An understanding of product management
As an individual you will also be able to show:
- Multiple instances of successful programme delivery of transformational change
- The ability to deal with complex delivery scenarios
- Clear communication skills and the ability to simplify and articulate complexity to ensure clarity and understanding
- Full budgetary responsibility
- Full client side delivery responsibility
- Multiple C-suite stakeholder engagement
- Commercial awareness
- A desire to deliver a valued services, at pace, and make a difference
- An ability to lead from the front and deliver credible results
FS, Comms, Manufacturing and Utilities sector experience of particular interest.
Assignments could be UK wide so flexibility to travel is essential
Salary is supplemented by a bonus structure and benefits package
Whatever your motivation to make the move - politics, sales targets, knowledge hoovers, conflicting agendas or over selling and under delivery issues - if this opportunity sounds like you then I would love to hear from you.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.