- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager required for an 18 month contract based in either London, Leeds or Newcastle.
Working outside of IR35 for a high-profile healthcare organisation, as Project Manager you will be responsible for the co-ordination, implementation and delivery of a portfolio of Digital projects to time, cost and agreed specification.
* Responsibility, for the planning and implementation of projects, facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
* Manage and control the project budget and resource allocation
* Define project tasks and resource requirements, developing robust project plans and sprint plans to manage successful delivery.
* Creates business cases to obtain funding and approvals to establish a project.
* Ensures papers are created and commercial engagement is established to meet the project plan
* Track the progress and deliverables of projects across the portfolio using appropriate reporting tools (such as the status report, Trello and Jira) presenting reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
For this role you need to have previous experience of working in a Project Management capacity, ideally within a healthcare/NHS/Public Sector organisation with knowledge of Agile delivery methods and ITIL
This role is to start in mid-January 2019 and will pay between £450 - £550 ltd/umbrella per day depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- Experts needed to help organisations migrate IT services to the cloud
As businesses look to migrate their IT services to the cloud, Andy Slater comments on how skilled cloud professionals can he...