- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Desktop Support Engineer
Our client is now looking for a Hybrid engineer to join them in London
This role will encompass full support based duties working within a hybrid Apple Mac and Windows PC environment. The position involves COTS support and the monitoring and administering of a support based ticket system (Service Requests, Incident and IMAC'S), contacting staff to resolve issues supporting both Windows O/S and Apple OSX systems including common applications support.
- Install/Refresh - Refresh as BAU based on a 3 year lifecycle. - Onsite installs using current deployment tools (SCCM, LANDesk, etc.).
- Engineer to update AssetTrack. Standard disk wipe.
- IMAC - Relocation of users and hardware, updating the asset management system,
- Local software installation. LT/DT and desk phones.
- DSS - Onsite support and troubleshooting for COTS and non-core Software for laptops and desktops)
- Break Fix - Client to provide peripheral parts and spare units. Out of warranty devices to be replaced on failure.
- Smart Hands support - Basic troubleshooting for Network and server equipment
- VIP/VVIP Support - Expedited SLAs for VIP/VVIP's.
- Technology (Windows - 51.6%, Macs - 48.4%)
- ServiceNow (SNOW) - Client Owned ( Service Desk ) ticket monitoring.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- Experts needed to help organisations migrate IT services to the cloud
As businesses look to migrate their IT services to the cloud, Andy Slater comments on how skilled cloud professionals can he...