- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
A Network Engineer is required for an intial 3 month contract (with extension) working in Belgium.
The Network Engineer will be working for one of the Worlds largest fully intergrated global Cyber Defence capabilities, NATO. You will be the subject matter expert in Network and Security, providing support to all Cisco and Juniper based networking and multi- vendor firewall technologies. The Network Engineer will also be carrying out Network implimentations across multiple work threads, providing both operational support as well as project implementation tasks.
The Network Engineer will also have proficient experience in the following:
- Knowledge of Network technologies to a minimum of CCNA/ JNCIA.
- Expert level of experience supporting and configuring Palo Alto and Cisco ASA firewalls.
- Expert level of experience with Central VPN installations.
- Scripting experience with the following Puppet, Python, Perl, Powershell.
- Unix/Linux and Windows Operating systems experienced.
As well as the following experiences, the Network Engineer will have implementation experience of secuyrity setting s relating to any Cisco, Linux, Unix, Microsoft operating systems.
This role will suit someone who is SC clearable and has experience in working with large Networking and Security based environments.
The position is due to start in January/February, paying a competitive day rate with consideration of travelling from the UK.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.