- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
A Network Engineer is required for an intial 3 month contract (with extension) working in Belgium.
The Network Engineer will be working for one of the Worlds largest fully intergrated global Cyber Defence capabilities, NATO. You will be the subject matter expert in Network and Security, providing support to all Cisco and Juniper based networking and multi- vendor firewall technologies. The Network Engineer will also be carrying out Network implimentations across multiple work threads, providing both operational support as well as project implementation tasks.
The Network Engineer will also have proficient experience in the following:
- Knowledge of Network technologies to a minimum of CCNA/ JNCIA.
- Expert level of experience supporting and configuring Palo Alto and Cisco ASA firewalls.
- Expert level of experience with Central VPN installations.
- Scripting experience with the following Puppet, Python, Perl, Powershell.
- Unix/Linux and Windows Operating systems experienced.
As well as the following experiences, the Network Engineer will have implementation experience of secuyrity setting s relating to any Cisco, Linux, Unix, Microsoft operating systems.
This role will suit someone who is SC clearable and has experience in working with large Networking and Security based environments.
The position is due to start in January/February, paying a competitive day rate with consideration of travelling from the UK.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- R&D investment creating 5G job opportunities
As the race to 5G heats up, telecoms giants are investing huge money in creating a 5G-enabled network. With huge investment,...
- Why demand is growing for 5G-ready telecoms engineers
New research predicts there’ll be 22 million new 5G-related jobs by the year 2035. Find out what particular skills are in hi...