- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
As a Data Architect, you will be part of our clients Data Analytics consulting services across EMEA. Primary focus for this role is to provide the Data Center with a new data architecture and reporting solution.
Data Architecture activities will include the understanding of the current data architecture and the formulation of a clear, documented proposition that would lead to improvements to the volume and velocity of data.
The Data Architect will have to gain an understanding of the current data structure and gaps, evaluate the current technology stack and propose enhancements to both the technology stack and the data structure.
The Data Architect is then expected to execute the data architecture strategy to achieve the preset KPIs.
The ultimate goal for the Data Architecture is not only to provide a more comprehensive intra-daily view of data, but also to provide a drillable dashboard that would surface the data based on IPSL requirements.
Currently a dashboard exist but does require both improvement in terms of functionalities and in terms of data connections / availability..
Proven experience working as a Data Architect, ETL specialist and / or hands-on Reporting lead, alongside a proven ability to augment existing data structures, an understanding of interactive reporting facilities, and the ability to translate business / functional requirements into business results for our clients.
The Data Architect will be responsible for delivering the next generation of interactive Dashboard, and for the creation of a near-real time data ecosystem. The ideal candidate wil have excellent technical acumen and communication skills and can interact with both business and technology stakeholders.
Requirements for the role:
- Design experience in enhancing existing data architectures
- Design experience in recommending and implementing new data architectures
- Hands-on experience in designing, creating and implementing star schemas, ETL and smart reporting solutions
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft BI stack, and knowledge of more advanced data warehousing options (e.g. Hadoop, etc.).
- Proven track-record in creating MS Power BI dashboards
- Experience within the FS services
- Understanding on data architecture to support analytics is a plus
- Understanding on Big Data ecosystem/tools
- Experience in Data Warehousing, ETL, Data Processing or Data Architecture and in Dashboarding
- Experience working in Data Engineering as a Data Architect or ETL specialist with experience creating data structures to support reporting and analytics
- Desired education qualification - MSc or PhD (Computer Science or other IT subjects, Engineering, Big Data and Data Science)
- Proficient in using programming languages (SQL mainly, R, Python, a plus) for data wrangling.
- Experience in engineering Big Data solutions.
- Experience in using cloud computing platforms and big data tools (e.g. Spark) is desirable
- Experience with other leading data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlick technology is a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) and other European languages a plus
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.