- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Cloud Security Engineer
Cloud Security Engineer to deliver security into an AWS cloud solution for central government.
Technical hands on security and cloud skills are required for this role.
I am working for an exciting client that is looking for a cloud security professional to join them and lead the security deployment in an AWS cloud based solutions.
Working in central London for a disruptor in the Cloud Solutions provider you will be working on the forefront of technology.
The company has a brilliant and energetic feel and atmosphere, with small perks such as free coffee and fresh fruit.
This role will offer the suitable candidate upwards of £68,000 and performance related bonus.
The successful Cloud Security Engineer will be responsible for the following.
- Work with the DevSecOps team for the design and development of security solutions utilising the approved automation and CI/CD tooling
- Recognise areas for security improvements within the cloud platform around automation and CI/CD, access controls, network, automated compliance, alerting and forensics etc.
- Managing the development, refresh and implementation of security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures
- Run, facilitate and support "game days" to test and validate security related alerting, incident responses, counter measures, SOC, operational processes, forensics, etc
- Define and support secure continuous delivery approaches including tooling and automated testing and deployments
- Establish, help implement and manage access controls for our clients
- Research, plan and help implement relevant solutions in collaboration with operations, architecture and development teams
- Create security focused dashboards in tooling to provide high value insights
- Create design specifications, unit testing, and prepare technical documentation
- Responding swiftly to new and emerging security threats and vulnerabilities.Please not that you must have the ability to become UK Security Cleared to be considered for this role.If you feel that you meet all the requirements of this role, then I look forward to receiving your application.
Please not that you must have the ability to become UK Security Cleared to be considered for this role.
If you feel that you meet all the requirements of this role, then I look forward to receiving your application.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.