- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Applications Specialist - Assets
Do you want to join a company who are in the midst of an exciting IT transformation, where you can significantly add value and help shape the initiative?
A major utilities company are seeking two experienced asset applications specialists to help shape an innovative IT transformation. This is an opportunity to join a household name brand amidst one of the largest projects of its kind ever undertaken on the South Coast, which will propel the business into becoming industry leaders as they cultivate a fresh approach to IT.
This position is part of a brand new team which is being especially built to deliver end user IT support alongside strategic and tactical projects. The role will involve a range of different activities in the build and run of applications within the asset portfolio. This is a mixture of commercial off the shelf and bespoke systems. You'll be assisting with transition activities from an incumbent off-shore service provider, to include discovery, due diligence, transition, testing and acceptance into the new Applications Assets team, which you will be part of. Working with the EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) programme, you'll be focussed on the transformation of the existing Asset and GIS suite of systems. A unique opportunity to support the insourcing of a business critical function.
* Experience in delivering support services in asset management application space.
* Experience in managing system governance, data along with business engagement for asset management systems
* In-depth knowledge of the asset management systems products, associated with Enterprise Asset Management, (EAM) and development frameworks with a proven track record of supporting, implementing and improving applications
* Experience of managing asset solution such as Ellipse and (or) MAXIMO (or similar EAM systems) along with custom developed applications and interfaces.
* Deep knowledge and experience in managing a complex system ecosystem with varied applications ( Cots and Custom)
* Knowledge and experience in managing system releases via BAU and emergency changes.
* Experience in working in zero unplanned downtime environment Capability:
* Knowledge IT Service Management toolsets, including Knowledge Base & Configuration Management
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, flexible and a proactive team player.
What's in it for you?
* Competitive Salary, company and performance-related bonus
* Generous pension with up to 9% company contribution
* Life assurance payment equal to twice your annual salary
* Private healthcare
* The opportunity to work on a substantial, organisation wide IT transformation
If you like the sound of this role and think you have what it takes, please apply through the vacancy or contact me on Millie.Dorrington@networkerstechnology.com for more information.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...