- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
IT Infrastructure Engineer
IT Infrastructure Engineer - Greenford
A market leader in Air & Land Systems is seeking an enthusiastic and competent IT Infrastructure Engineer to manage the IT Infrastructure of the business, consisting of 60 servers, supporting enterprise ERP and PLM systems with 350 users.
The successful candidate will be required to support the Infrastructure, including the Virtual, Physical and Network configuration, back up and disaster recovery, and maintaining software and firmware updates
- You will be required to demonstrate a working knowledge of the following:
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- Hyper-V, Firewalls
- Network switches (including Cisco, Layer 3 routing and sub-netting)
- Active Directory (multiple domain topology)
- Symantec Backup Exec
- SAN technology
- MS Remote Desktop Services
Mobile Device Management, Network Monitoring, Configuration Management, LINUX.
A formal IS qualifications HNC/HND computing or above, Microsoft MCSE, Cisco or equivalent vendor qualifications would also be ideal.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Cloud Infrastructure
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.