- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Service Desk Analyst
Our client is now looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join them onsite in Milton Keynes
Candidates should have previous experience of an Operations environment, a Service Desk environment, or have IT qualifications and be looking for a start within a managed service environment.
Operator duties include monitoring batches, systems and environments, general tape operations and other daily tasks including detection, logging and escalation of issues.
We are a customer facing department and expect a high level of written and oral communication when responding to work requests.
Our shift pattern covers 24x7 - 365 days a year, more details are available during the interview process.
- Monitoring systems/environments/batch schedules
- Detection of software/hardware issues
- Logging incidents, changes and issues in Service Desk systems - Various sources (alerts/phone/email)
- Escalation of issues to support staff and engineering teams
- Managing a workload that includes regular tasks and ad-hoc requests from customers and colleagues
- Providing remote hands support for offshore customers and colleagues
- Maintaining and updating documentation relevant to the rolePlatforms/software:
Full training on the following will be provided to the successful candidate
- Windows, various releases
- Unisys MCP
- Unisys 2200
- Backup exec
- EARS/BMC/Service Centre
- vSphere/vMWare clients
- Microsoft Office
- Enterprise Backup
Please note, the successful candidate will be required to hold and maintain SC Clearance
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.