- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
IT Project Manager
This is an excellent Project Manager job role within a well established business. If you are looking for a Project Manager opportunity that will offer autonomy, visibility and full end to end management then apply now.
Consultant: Antony Whicher
Job title: IT Project Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Contact: 01489 898251
A globally operating company based in Oxford is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join an existing project team. As part of an exciting strategy this role will be tasked with the end to end delivery of infrastructure and software implementation projects and will provide excellent visibility both internally and with external stakeholders.
You will be an experienced IT Project Manager who is organised and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. You will have experience and knowledge of the SAFE Agile framework and leading Agile delivery projects.
You will require strong communication skills, excel at stakeholder engagement / management of both internal and external parties and be able to demonstrate an experience operating in a cloud environment and excellent vendor management skills.
On offer is an excellent job opportunity to join a dedicated project management team that will provide both opportunity and challenge within a very inclusive environment.
- Production of the Project Initiation Document and initial Project Plan
- Production of the initial Project Risk and Issues lists
- Prepare project status reports, keeping all stakeholders informed effectively.
- Manage projects end-to-end, including budgets, plans, schedules and deliverables
- Identify and schedule resources as needed
- Communicate plans, status and issues to management
- Ensure Project remains within any constraints and adheres to Governance.
- Proven experience providing Project Management in fast paced environments
- Proven experience in managing large complex projects or several smaller projects concurrently
- Strong financial management and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken English
- Agile project methodology.
- Strong relationship building and inter-personal skills
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 7 ways to progress your IT project management career
Looking to take the next step in your project management career? Project management recruitment specialist Sarah Flageole sh...
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.