- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Network Engineer - Hatfield - Up to £65,000
An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for a Network Engineer to join one of the UK's leading organisations.
As a network engineer you will help tackle a wide variety of problems, from creating, testing and validating working designs, to deploying at scale and maintaining their operational state. You will be a true team player with a can do attitude and exhibit a superior customer centric mind-set.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking team and really make a difference:
Continually seeking, promoting and realising opportunities to optimise the network service.
Taking a leading role in road mapping and developing future strategies
Working as part of a team to create designs that are tailored to fit customer needs
Testing new projects and operational support
Assisting with adding scripting, tooling and automation for network deployment, configuration and monitoring
- Experience with core Cisco/Juniper Networking
- Methodical approach to problem solving with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of Juniper MX, SRX, QFX, EX
- Excellent understanding of networking fundamentals such as the OSI Model and TCP.IP stack
- OSPF, BGP, MPLS.
- Working knowledge of the network services required by a network to function and be manageable, such as DHCP, DNS and SNMP
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or send your up to date CV to Michael Coe at Michael (dot) coe (at) networkerstechnology (dot) com.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.