- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Business Change Lead
Required: Business Change Lead, up to £550 per day, 6 months, Sunbury. Key skills: Business Change, Change Lead, Stakeholder Mapping, Stakeholder Engagement, Communication Strategy, Treasury, Cash Management, Accountancy, SAP, Global Change.
Business Change Lead - Treasury / Cash Management
Rate: up to £550 per day
Duration: 6 months (highly likley to be extended)
Contact: Sab Choudhury, 01489 882 516
You are an exceptional Business Change Manager who has worked on and led highly complex and global change programmes. You have a proven ability in leading Business Change and developing both change plans and communications strategies. You have a proven ability in Business Change that has focused on Treasury, Cash Management or Accountancy at a global scale. You are calm under pressure and can work collaboratively with all levels of stakeholders.
The business change lead will report to the Business Change Manager for day-to-day activities and will also have 'dotted line' into IT. You will be required to manage all aspects of business change involved in the implementation of a new cash and banking target operating model in a particular region and business.
- Prepare a Release-based change impact assessment and business change plan, taking into account current business-related modernisation programmes and challenges, and resistance to change
- Manage and develop a Release-based change champion network
- Deliver the business change plan including communications
- Prepare a weekly report for the business change manager
- Support on programme communications
- Strong project management, communication and writing skills; decision focused and pragmatic
- Good understanding of business change approaches on large multi-national programmes
- Experience of programme communications and delivery
- Experience of managing stakeholders and change networks
- Proven ability delivering global change programmes within either: Cash Management, Treasury, Accountancy
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.