- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
A leading Defence contractor is requiring an IT Programme Manager based in Corsham on a 6 month initial contract.
A leading Defence contractor is requiring an IT Programme Manager based in Corsham on a 6 month initial contract to manage, co-ordinate and lead the final stages of delivery of IT systems onto multiple customer platforms.
- To plan and coordinate the installation, integration, test, commissioning and setting-to-work of IT systems on multiple maritime platforms
- The work to be coordinated will be carried out by a multi-supplier team, so will require effective engagement with all supporting functional areas such as Engineering, Service Management, Transition to Live, Exit and Transition, and the Maritime Implementation Team.
- Work within a customer led team
- Lead strategy development for future work
- Report status and forecast programme progress
- Effective customer stakeholder engagement
- Delivery Team experience, specifically with a strong focus on maritime delivery
- Effective Project Management skills including Cost Modelling and Management, Quality, Project Requirements, Project Systems Engineering, Project Documentation and generation of inputs/effective reporting to Programme/Portfolio Management Information (MI)
- Customer liaison skills & experience, with the ability to build and grow credible working relationships with the customer and stakeholders
- Ability to influence senior internal & customer stakeholders
- Planning & organisational skills
- Risk & Opportunity management
- Problem solving skills with the ability to facilitate problem solving across multiple & complex stakeholders
- Effective understanding of, and depth of familiarisation with, the DES Ship / DES Subs ship fit, assurance, trials and commissioning processes
- Previous experience of engagement with the Maritime C5ISR Support Unit (MCSU) and Navy Command Information Warfare
This role will require the person to hold full Security Clearance (SC) prior to working onsite. You must currently hold or be eligible and willing to obtain SC. In addition, this role involves direct access to ITAR Material. Therefore we can only consider British Nationals for this role and cannot consider those who hold a Dual Nationality. If you are unsure as to whether you are eligible, please contact me to discuss.
This role is paying £68.78 per hour LTD/Umbrella or £52.77 per hour PAYE.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.