- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Required: PMO Analyst, up to £35k + benefits, Bournemouth. Key Skills: PMO Analyst, Excel, PMI, Prince2, Project Governance, Project Co-Ordinating, Project Auditing, Project Reporting, Exec Reports, Stakeholder Management.
Salary: up to £35k + benefits
Contact: Sab Choudhury, 01489 882 516
You are a highly organised PMO Analyst used to working in focused teams delivering on company wide projects and programmes. You have a proven ability working with senior stakeholders and comfortable with Project Reporting, Project Auditing, Preparing Exec Reports and supporting in Project Co-ordinating and Project Governance.
You will capture, analyse and monitor information, and to provide support to enable quality and consistent delivery of the change portfolio. You will enforce governance standards and ensure day-to day running of all Project Management Office services including planning, status reporting, risk & issue management, financial management, resource management, change control, and dependency management.
- Prince2 Practitioner or PMI qualified, or completion of comparable in-house training
- MS Office to an advanced level
- Competence in gathering data and presenting information
- In-depth knowledge of project life cycle and change management practices
- Supporting the reporting of change at a programme and portfolio level
- A great attention to detail and recognised for 'getting it right first time'; real problem solving aptitude and the ability to question the validity of information being presented with
- Proven ability to think logically and analytically
- Methodical and organised; excellent time management skills
- High competency in use of tools used by project teams (Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio); the ability to keep pace with technology development in this area
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.