- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Leidos are looking to build an 'Elite Team' of IT professionals and we're doing it fast!
Leidos are looking to build an 'Elite Team' of IT professionals and want to do this fast! We both know top talent doesn't hang around for long so offers will be out before Christmas and the Elites should be ready to start early into the New Year!
Their HQ is in Farnborough so from time to time when you're supporting the bids & pre-sales teams you will be expected to pop in however most of the time you will be out on client sites, with only best of teams around you!
A couple of Leidos clients are, The Scottish Government, Ministry of Justice, NATS, National Health Service, NATO and the U.K. Ministry of Defence! - (Due to the nature of the work you will undergo SC clearance and be willing to undergo DV clearance too!)
We require an Integration Engineer with a full understanding of design, development, and integration of large and complex solutions. The role will primarily be responsible to a Lead Architect for developing and delivering their assigned element of the solution. Will be required to work in both delivery and proposal environments.
British - Non-dual national - many of our projects have nationality restrictions
SC cleared - Candidates should be willing to undergo DV clearance.
- Experience of the a significant portion of the systems engineering lifecycle (from requirements analysis through to acceptance)
- Understanding of the controlling processes for the systems engineering lifecycle (e.g. requirements management, configuration management)
- Understanding of different lifecycles/methodologies (waterfall, incremental, agile, DevOps)
- Experience of the MoD lifecycle including reviews - System Requirements Review (SRR), Preliminary Design Review (PDR), Critical Design Review (CDR)
- Experience in performing design trade off
- Experience working in both delivery and proposal environments
- Experience with general infrastructure technologies (DNS, NTP, TCP/IP)
- Experience with Microsoft Windows domains (Active Directory, Group Policy)
- Experience in designing and delivering systems for secure/sensitive environments
- Experience of scripting or at least one programming language
- A software engineering background is desirable
Communication and Soft Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and works well in a team environment;
- Capable of developing and communicating a vision to meet the System Requirements;
- A good level of commercial awareness
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Cloud Infrastructure
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.