- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Cyber Security Architect
Leidos are looking to build an 'Elite Team' of IT professionals and want to do this fast! We both know top talent doesn't hang around for long so offers will be out before Christmas.
We require cyber / security Architect that is capable of developing high and low level designs for systems intended for secure/sensitive environments. The role will primarily be responsible to a Lead Architect for developing and delivering their assigned element of the solution. Will be required to work in both delivery and proposal environments.
British - Non-dual national - many of our projects have nationality restrictions
SC cleared - Candidates should be willing to undergo DV clearance.
- Experience of the a significant portion of the systems engineering lifecycle (from requirements analysis through to acceptance)
- Understanding of the controlling processes for the systems engineering lifecycle (e.g. requirements management, configuration management)
- Understanding of different lifecycles/methodologies (waterfall, incremental, agile, DevOps)
- Experience of the MoD lifecycle including reviews - System Requirements Review (SRR), Preliminary Design Review (PDR), Critical Design Review (CDR)
- Experience in performing design trade off
- Experience working in both delivery and proposal environments
- Experience of gaining and maintaining accreditation for secure/sensitive systems
- Excellent understanding of Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability (CIA) and practical experience in applying that
- Experience in defining security requirements for a system
- Experience in producing security documentation sets (SyOPS, RMADs, Security Management Plan)
- Understanding of network and boundary protection technologies (firewalls, mail gateways, load balancers, anti virus)
- Understanding of authentication and authorisation technologies (SAML, LDAP, PKI, etc)
- The ideal candidate will hold CISSP certification
Communication and Soft Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and works well in a team environment;
- Capable of developing and communicating a vision to meet the System Requirements;
- A good level of commercial awarenessTheir HQ is in Farnborough so from time to time when you're supporting the bids & pre-sales teams you will be expected to pop in however most of the time you will be out on client sites, with only best of teams around you!The closing date for this opportunity is midnight on Tuesday 27th November!Second stage interview will be on site held w/c 10th December! This is most likely to be held at Farnborough HQ - They're flexible on locations so this will be confirmed nearer the time…
- Offers will be offered w/c 17th December.
- First stage interviews will be held w/c 3rd December - this will be an hour phone call with either an Enterprise / Lead Architect or Line Manager from your business area.
- A couple of Leidos clients are, The Scottish Government, Ministry of Justice, NATS, National Health Service, NATO and the U.K. Ministry of Defence! -
- (Due to the nature of the work you will undergo SC clearance and be willing to undergo DV clearance too!)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Top 5 highest paying jobs in Cyber Security
What are the top paying jobs in the cyber security profession? Shaun Turner, Senior Cyber and Infosec Recruitment Consultant...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Cyber Security
- How hackers can avoid a life of cybercrime
For young, talented hackers it can be easy to fall into a life of cybercrime. We explore how they can avoid this and what ex...
- Why the NHS needs to invest in cyber security skills one year on from WannaCry
As the NHS looks to invest in cyber security one year on from the WannaCry ransomware, Ryan Baker looks at the skills it nee...