- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
SAP Reporting Lead
Required: SAP Reporting Lead, up to £75k + car, bonus & benefits, Manchester. Key Skills: Business Analyst, Reporting Lead, SAP BW, SAP BPC, Reporting Design, SAP Business Objects, ERP, Stakeholder Management.
SAP Reporting Lead
Salary: up to £75k + bonus & car
Contact: Sab Choudhury, 01489 882516
You are a proven SAP Reporting Lead working very closely with the business and senior stakeholdes in Finance. You have a proven background as a Business Analyst and have in depth knowledge of SAP BW and SAP BPC systems and playing a lead role in Reporting. You have a proven ability working within a Centre of Excellence within Reporting and come with a proven ability in influencing senior stakeholders and manage a technical SAP reporting team. You are looking for a role where you can help shape SAP finance reporting in large scale transformation and to get involved in a rapidly changing landscape.
You will drive growth and productivity through the exploitation of IT with a focus on SAP reporting solutions. You will play a critical role in validating Centre of Excellence requests, translating them into technical requirements, and then working with the Reporting team to implement these requests. You will predominantly be responsible for the design and implementation of reporting requirements utilising SAP BW and SAP BPC systems, as well as to a lesser extent SAP Analysis for Office.
- Extensive SAP BW and SAP BPC experience
- Experience with SAP ECC
- Certified SAP Professional desirable
- Ability to converse confidently about reporting issues and likely solutions provided by SAP
- Demonstrate a broad experience of other reporting technologies and their interaction with SAP
- Business partnering predominantly with Finance teams
- Comfortable engaging with stakeholders of all levels
- Effective negotiating, influencing and relationship building skills
- Able to communicate technical information to non-technical individuals and able to present to a range of audiences in a clear, concise, appropriate manner
- Ability to quickly understand the business needs/requirements and to translate this to actionable IT solutions
- Optimises solutions and ensures business objectives are met
- Advanced Excel skills desirable (eg. vlookups, sumifs, offsets, VBA writing/ debugging)
- Able to use MS Project, Visio and understand basic project management methodologies
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.