- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
IT Configuration Management Specialist
An IT Configuration Management Specialist is required for 3 months (likely to be extended) based in Barnsley, South Yorkshire.
The role requires specialist knowledge and experience of the production and set-up of Service Asset and Configuration Management process and procedures, preferably with an IT communications background.
* Production and set-up of an initial SACM process, procedures and associated work instructions;
* Identification of the CI types to be captured in the CMDB;
* Identification of the business and technical services, so the correct CI relationships can be built in to the CMDB;
* Agreement of the structure of the CMDB with Service Desk supplier;
* Agreement of a CI template to capture updates from suppliers;
* Identification of CMDB tests to be incorporated in the wider service readiness testing;
* Identification of reports and access to the CMDB to support the control and audit processes;
* Review and input to the other Service Management processes to ensure they work with the SACM process and provide adequate control over Cis (particularly the Incident, Change, and Release and Deployment processes);
* Agreement and implementation between the business, Airwave and the suppliers of how changes will be made to the CMDB;
* Implementation of checks and audit processes to ensure the integrity of the CMDB is maintained. Agreement of any corrective actions if this is not the case;
Handover and support to existing staff, so that the business can support the process at the engagement.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
* Evidence of successful delivery of similar requirements
* ITIL Foundation + additional ITIL Lifecycle or Capability courses
* IMT Service Management
* Service Asset and Configuration Management
* PRINCE2 Practitioner/ MSP
This role is to start asap and will pay up to £280 per day (Umbrella) inside the scope of IR35
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.