- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Project Manager - IT & Business Change
A globally operating company based in London is looking for an experienced Project Manager to work on a variety of projects to include both IT and Business Change.
Consultant: Antony Whicher
Job title: IT Project Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 plus bonus and benefits
Location: Canary Wharf, London
Contact: 01489 898251
A globally operating logisitcs company based in London is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join an existing project team as a result of growth. Projects will be varied to include both IT and Business Change and will provide excellent visibility both internally and with external stakeholders.
You will be an experienced Project Manager who is organised and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. You will have experience developing project plans and managing risk, schedule, scope and cost budget of the project.
You will also possess a solid understanding of the software development process and be well versed with Waterfall project methodology.
On offer is an excellent job opportunity to join a successful team that will provide both opportunty and challenge within a very inclusive environment.
- Production of the Project Initiation Document and initial Project Plan
- Production of the initial Project Risk and Issues lists
- Prepare project status reports, keeping all stakeholders informed effectively.
- Manage projects end-to-end, including budgets, plans, schedules and deliverables
- Identify and schedule resources as needed
- Communicate plans, status and issues to management
- Understand deliverables to both internal and external customers
- Ensure Project remains within any constraints and adheres to Governance.
- Proven experience providing Project Management in fast paced environments
- Proven experience in managing large complex projects - both IT and Business Change projects
- Strong financial management and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken English
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage customer expectations
- Good knowledge of MS Project
- Waterfall project methodology.
- Strong relationship building and inter-personal skills
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 7 ways to progress your IT project management career
Looking to take the next step in your project management career? Project management recruitment specialist Sarah Flageole sh...
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.