- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Data Administrator / Analyst
Data Administrator / Analyst opportunity - Bristol based - 19k salary + benefits
Working for a leading Engineering and R&D organisation, you will be responsible for data management activities which will include the receipt, cleansing and validation of operational data. You will then enter this data into a management tool for analysis, processing and reporting.
* Data registration
* Quality checking of data
* Identify and extract data of interest including duplications of previous data entries
* Validate and clarify the data, resolving queries with Data Analysts
* Format the data to be entered into management tool
* Load into management tool
* Monitor and progress data through an agreed work flow process
* Collate data at the end of the process
* Issue the resultant product
* Archive the data once issued
* Strong computer skills including all Microsoft office packages
* Good attention to detail with the ability to spot errors in both numerical data and text
* Excellent organisational, communication and people skills
This is an ideal opportunity to be a part of a creative problem-solving team that is fundamental to the organisations ability to deliver a quality services to their customers and clients.
Salary on offer is 19k + benefits including a matched pension scheme, healthcare and generous holiday.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- Experts needed to help organisations migrate IT services to the cloud
As businesses look to migrate their IT services to the cloud, Andy Slater comments on how skilled cloud professionals can he...