- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Technical Agile Business Analyst
Our highly reputible client based in Glasgow is requiring a Technical Business Analyst with proven Agile experience.
Our highly reputible client based in Glasgow is requiring a Technical Business Analyst with proven Agile experience. The individual will need to have excellent knowedge and experience within Software/Application Development, Agile/Scrum/Kanban/GIRA, User Story Mapping, and testing all within a Business Analyst capacity.
We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join our growing engineering team and build out the next generation of automation technology for our platform. The ideal candidate is a hands-on person that has strong background in implementing complex technologies. We are looking for someone who can help the businesses implement solutions that facilitate:
- Working with a team of software engineers and infrastructure developers to deliver component automation for application failover & resilience acceleration
- Data analysis of the organization's need to ensure automation development effort is focused on the biggest return on investment
- Recommending solutions to meet the business needs by working with technology teams that range from development and production support teams
- Communicating with both management and non-management teams to design solutions
The individual will also be working on an application to enable internal colleagues to order and manage their computing infrastructure.
The individual will need to show their ability to work on multiple complex work streams & projects at the same time from initiation to release.
Skills required -
- Strong experience of working within an Agile & Development environment
- Show an understanding of various infrastructure components including Linux OS, Windows OS, Storage (NAS, block, object), Networking and ESX.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred; Master's degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years' practical experience in business analysis required
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in scrum/agile environments; Scrum certification preferred
- Experience gathering requirements from the client/business and documenting
- Experience with process improvement, workflow, benchmarking and / or evaluation of business processes required
- Experience working with Stakeholders at all levels
- Intermediate level of proficiency with PC based software programs and automated database management systems required (Excel, Access, PowerPoint) required.
- Any experience within LASD (Lean Agile Software Development) highly beneficial
12 Months contract based in Glasgow, Scotland.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.