- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Software Development Trainer - London
Are you an experienced Software Developer or Software Development Trainer / Tutor / Lecturer? Are you interested in becoming a Trainer for one of the UK's Leading IT Training organisations?
One of the UK's leading IT Training Providers are looking to expand their delivery team by bringing in a Software Development Trainer in London.
- Training Groups of BCS Level 3 & 4 Software Development apprentices from our clients training centre in central London
- Delivering commercial Software & Development courses to IT Professionals.
- Responsibility for the delivery and continuous improvement of training programmes and developing/enhancing materials as required.
- Will be allowed time away from teaching to plan, develop materials & upskill yourself.
The Ideal candidate:
- Industry experience within Software Development
- Teaching or Training experience
- Someone who wants to learn & upskill themselves - our client will provide full ongoing CPD
Salary & Benefits:
- Starting salary of up to £50,000 (negotiable with exp.)
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Ongoing CPD
- Access to a designated pension scheme
- A genuinely flexible training timetable!
To apply or find out more:
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.