- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Voice/ Unified Comms Support Engineer
A Unified Comms Support Engineer is required on a permanent basis for a Telco company located in Christchurch, Bournemouth.
For this role, the Unified Comms Support Engineer will be responsible for the development, deployment, integration, and testing of a new Voice and Video product and services. Within this deployment, the Voice Engineer also look at maintaining the existing UC infrastructure and debugging any service/system issues to identify issues within the targeted SLA's. This will mean the Unified Comms Engineer will work closely with the development and engineering teams to ensure that problems are resolved quickly and efficiently.
The right candidate will also have experience in the following technical areas:
- A good understanding of Voice and Data Networks.
- An in-depth understanding of SIP.
- Unified Comms expert knowledge.
- Experience in working with Linux Operating systems.
- Coding experience (Bash/ Python/ Perl/ etc).
- Cloud based experience in either AWS or Azure.
This role is looking to start ASAP and is paying within the region of £40,000 to £50,000 per annum. Plus a variety of benefits from day 1.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- R&D investment creating 5G job opportunities
As the race to 5G heats up, telecoms giants are investing huge money in creating a 5G-enabled network. With huge investment,...
- Why demand is growing for 5G-ready telecoms engineers
New research predicts there’ll be 22 million new 5G-related jobs by the year 2035. Find out what particular skills are in hi...