- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
A well-established FinTech involved in the peer to peer lending pace are looking for a creative Data Scientist to join their team. This a perm role where you'll be able to rapidly increase your skills. This role is paying 55K + benefits
They provide a platform for those who want to invest their money to connect with borrowers who want to get a better rate on their personal loan. In turn both end up with a better deal in a process that is fair, transparent and honest. Launched in 2014, they've so far matched over £100m of loans and with their growing team are predicting to reach £1bn of loans per annum by 2022.
The Data Scientist will be heavily involved in predictive modelling as well as research and analysis. You will be required to apply data scientist techniques such as machine learning, deep learning and statistical analysis to support a variety of existing and upcoming projects all very much focussed on Credit and Risk.
Required skills and experience
- Experience as a Data Scientist/ Risk Modelling Specialist
- Background in Credit or Risk Analysis field
- Expert in predictive modelling such as random forest, regression analysis, gradient boosting, scorecard building
- Python, R, SQL programming skills
- Experience with AWS
Why would you want to work there?
- The chance to be involved with fairer finance in the buzzing FinTech industry
- A collaborative working culture with people who are keen to help each other and where everyone's ideas are taken into account and encouraged
- A place for you to grow and develop your own skills and have a noticeable impact
- Pension and a range of other employee benefits
For more information please contact James Irvine | James.Irvine@Networkerstechnology.com | 01489 898117
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Big Data
- How AI specialists help lead the education revolution
Growing demand to introduce AI-focused technologies into classrooms is providing more opportunities for Data Scientists, Big...
- 5 high paying AI jobs and the skills you need to get them
Expert in AI? Chris Rosebert details five of the highest paying jobs in the AI field and how you can earn yourself these imp...