- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Project Manager - Business Change - Military Communications
You are a Project Manager with a proven background in Business Change or Business Transformation. You are articulate and carry the gravitas necessary to communicate effectively with stakeholders of all levels.
Job title: Project Manager - Business Change - Military Communications
Salary: up to £75,000 plus benefits
Contact: Bonnie Amos, 01489 828244
You are a Project Manager with a proven background in Business Change or Business Transformation. You are articulate and carry the gravitas necessary to communicate effectively with stakeholders of all levels. You have a track record in managing change for large multimillion projects. You have some knowledge about Military Communication Systems and may have previously worked in the Defence industry. Ideally you will be DV or SC cleared.
You will be a key participant in the design and delivery of a variety of strategic programmes and business-critical initiatives.
Your remit will cover large-scale engagements where change and evolution of services contribute to this fascinating and demanding environment.
- Utilising project management processes to monitor, control and report on progress
- Ensuring the project stays on track and taking corrective actions when necessary
- Working in conjunction with suppliers to develop business transformation and implementation plans
- Support the development of Operating Model Designs, Operational Improvement and Process Innovation
- Planning, managing and championing change initiatives
- Planning and managing staff on-boarding
- Supporting the creation and execution of communications plans in relation to business transformation
- Track projects deliverables and milestones using Enterprise Project Management and the programme management and engineering organisations programme controls tools
- Work in conjunction with the customer to deliver the contract within specified timescales
- Establish and support appropriate project governance. Ensure alignment with other Projects' governance structure
- Reviewing and commenting on deliverables and output
- Attend and Manage project reviews
- Review and comment on outputs from meetings
- Manage the timely resolution of any actions from meetings
- Knowledge and understanding of Military Communications and Information Systems (CIS) within the Military Deployed Tactical Environment
- Either APM, PRINCE2 or MSP qualification is essential
- A track record in managing change for large multimillion pound programmes
- An appreciation of requirements management and Risk and opportunity management
- A proven track record in stakeholder engagement, both internal and external
- The ability to work either indepentdently or as part of a team and under pressure, whilst prioritising the work effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to have:
- Related degree (2.1 or above)
Due to the nature of this position, you must be eligible to achieve SC or DV clearance. Ideally, you will already hold security clearance.
As a result, you must be a British Citizen and have resided in the UK for the last 10 years.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply either with the "Apply" button or email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.