- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Apprenticeship Relationship Manager - London
Are you a qualified Trainer, Assessor or Skills Coach within the IT apprenticeship sector? Do you want to work for one of the world's Leading IT Training Provider's?
Our client - a world Leading IT Training Provider, are looking to recruit an 'Apprenticeship Relationship Manager' in the London area.
This person will be key to our client's model. They are the face of the business and need be capable of juggling a number of mini projects from apprentice level through to senior manager level.
This person will be based from home & their delivery area will be London. Below is the main responsibilities included in the role:
- Create, strengthen and own relationships with Employers and IT Apprentices
- Manage the progression of a caseload of IT Apprentices based in London
- Take overall responsibility for each Apprentice's journey, providing pastoral care
- Ensure Apprentices are efficiently signposted to the resources they need
- Provide 1st level functional skills support and co-ordinate 2nd/3rd level help
- Organise infill training to support the courses attended by each Apprentice
- Ensure that each Apprentice has a record that is accurate and funding compliant
- Meet KPIs, including; success and timely success measures
- Support the timely progression of all Apprentices onto and through the gateway for EPA
What the successful candidate will have:
- Training OR Assessing/Coaching experience within IT Apprenticeships
- A recognised Assessors OR Teaching/Training qualification.
- Knowledge of BCS apprenticeship standards
- Ability to manage a caseload of learners
- Happy to travel around London area
- Starting salary of up to £39,000
- 45ppm travel paid from home
- 23 days holiday + bank
- Healthcare & NHS dental care
- 4 Week Sabbatical after 5 years' service
To apply, or to find out more, please get in touch:
Ryan.hammond@Alderwoodrecruitment.com // 01489 873484
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- R&D investment creating 5G job opportunities
As the race to 5G heats up, telecoms giants are investing huge money in creating a 5G-enabled network. With huge investment,...
- Why demand is growing for 5G-ready telecoms engineers
New research predicts there’ll be 22 million new 5G-related jobs by the year 2035. Find out what particular skills are in hi...