- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
The best CISO job of 2018/19
Join one of the leaders in AI and autonimous driving and carv out your place as a senior security innovator and thought leader.
This is possibly the most exciting Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) opportunity this year and will give the successful candidate the chance to become the leading most expert on cyber security within the AI and autonomous driving industry.
One of the leading companies in autonomous driving is looking to appoint a CISO who will be key in the security of the organisation and its AI driving products.
This organisation is in the process of achieving level 5 fully autonomous vehicles and is owned and funded by one of the largest car manufacturers in the world.
They are on a mission to shape the future of autonomous vehicles and they are looking for like-minded people like you; creators, innovators, pioneers and ground-breakers to join our outstanding engineering team and help us to build the technology that will make self-driving vehicles and the future of autonomous mobility a reality
The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) will be responsible for information security across the company. Reporting dotted line to CEO and working with the firm's senior management team, the CISO is responsible for developing and executing a company-wide information security and risk management strategy that balances the need to protect both the products we produce and the intellectual property that make them up.
As a start-up within a bigger firm we are looking for someone that has experience in working with a small team of talented technologist that can both integrate and add value day to day, as well ensuring our future in a regulated environment.
The role will evolve as we journey to our 2021 goal of full autonomy and the right candidate will have the potential to grow with the role.
The CISO role will have a small team to complete her or his remit and will report to various Boards and be able to provide assurance as the state of the operation. Trust must be inspired and we will support an Information Security roadmap that delivers this.
- 7-10+ years functioning as an information security or risk management executive (CISO, ISSO, VP or Director of Security), or consultant focused on security thought leadership to an organisation's executive suite or board of directors/advisors.
- Experience with security policy development, security education, cloud and web application security, SAAS solutions, network security, network penetration testing, application vulnerability assessments, risk analysis and compliance management is required.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in technology, information, and cyber security, including experience with cloud and Internet technology, audit or compliance, and technology in a company environment.
- A current and valid CISSP is required, and additional Information Security Certifications, such as CISM, NSA-IAM/IEM, CCISO, CAP, GSLC, GISF, and/or Security+, are strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of information security standards (e.g. ISO 17799/27002, etc.), rules and regulations related to information security and data confidentiality (e.g. PCI, NIST, NSA, etc.) and other various security standards and policies are a must.
- Possess the emotional intelligence to attract top talent and to enable organisational competence, in the midst of pervasive change.
- Have strong analytical, consultative and problem solving skills and be a strong communicator (oral, written, presentation).
- BA or BS required and/or related work experience.
- Electrical Engineering experience
Salary: €150,000 - €300,000
Bonus: 20%-30% Annually
End of Project Bonus: Upon successful and timely completion of the end project, you will receive a 200% bonus
Relocation: Complete relocation package
If you feel that your skills and experience are a good match for this role, then please process and application and I will be in contact with you as soon as possible to arrange a time to discuss this role in more detail.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.